Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a set of business applications that revolutionizes one’s approach to do business. It is designed to integrate business processes that allow quick decision making and customer engagement in real-time backed by adequate data. Business Central covers every aspect of a business process — from marketing, sales, service, operations, to finance. However, it is sold only through Microsoft partner programs and hence requires the expertise of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultant. The 5 Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central are
1. Exceptional Autonomy & Flexibility – The features of new Dynamics 365 Business Central (D365 BC) approves the modern way of undertaking a business. It allows exclusive industry-specific functionalities that corroborates the cloud technology. And with flexible scalability, it fits businesses of varied sizes, from small startups to global agglomerates.
2. Built-in Intelligent Business Apps – D365 BC combines many intelligent business assets like with PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, Cortana Intelligence, and many more. It connects data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions to provide an end-to-end view of your business. You can chart financial performance in real time with its built-in Power BI dashboards.
3. Direct Connection with Decision-Makers – D365 BC offers multiple ready-to-use APIs and institutes point-to-point connection between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and a 3rd party solution or service (through Connect Apps). It makes sure that a seamless integration between your service and Dynamics 365 Business Central happens. Thus, you can bundle your services together by leveraging Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and give your customers an integrated experience.
4. Solution Focused on Specific Industry – If you want to create an app specific to your business, you can do by D365 BC. The Embed App feature allows you to extend and customize Business Central application and build a better customer relationship with focused services and functionality.
5. Better Compliance – With D365, you can meet 100% compliance with your local regulatory capabilities by molding it according to the requirements of the local market.